quinta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2011

WHAT´S GOING ON JACK?

 

Before I used to be so clever
Before I used to be so alive
Before I used to be so independent
But now everything seems to have ended or finished

Before I used to be so musical
Before I used to be so delighted
Before I used to be so hopeful
But now I used to say “never mind”

Why life has to be so empty
Why life has to show so  pointless
Why life has to show so unfocused
When the sunset comes near the end

Always I love to live, love and dancing
Always I love to be very alive
But now things comes to me so meaningless
As  if  everything was not just an illusion

What happened to me, I don’t know
What was made of me or even I suspect
What was made of my life, I not guess
I know that is not of me, of course,
Because I recognize myself for not more

I think my sun now is setting down
And for much I insist, goes out
And for more I fight, gets tired
And for more I avoid, get dark

Sadly I sit looking at the clouds
That is passing by without stopping
And perhaps  better than I it knows
That will disappear to new rebirth

What is going on jack?
What is going on, with me?

Por jorge Curvello

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Não desmereça a Internet com palavras chulas.
Obrigado